Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

But he's made mistakes in nearly every game since the last game of last season against Bournemouth (all apart from a few). It's hard putting in faith in him. Our defenders won't feel confident with him there. One mistake on Sunday could impact our whole season.

Carlo and Brands not huge fans of January Window so I'm not expecting much additions to the first team especially with Gbamin, Holgate and Branthwaite back into the fold next month.

In terms of January, I think it will be mainly outs that domain the window with fringe players like Tosun, Bernard, Davies and maybe Delph looking for more regular first team action.

However league position could be pinnacle to our push towards top 4/6, we could see us pick up a little boost for the run in.

In personal opinion terms, there are 2 possible positions in the starting 11 which we could bring in permanent:

Gomes/Sigurdsson - 3rd centre midfielder:
Neither has put down a marker as of yet to make this position their own under Carlo and the addition of Allan and Doucoure, these two are being shown up a touch.

Coleman/Kenny - Right Back:
A key position at the moment as James is given a free role ahead of them and so far Coleman has been excellent but we all still have question mark if Coleman can keep up. Kenny will get his chance this weekend to take his opportunity while the captain is out but it's an area we could strengthen.

Who of the big clubs in Europe need a GK ??
Apart from Chelsea I do not see anyone
Neuer is 34 so it is certainly possible that Bayern will this summer.

But you also just never know. If Donnarumma is actually really good then someone might just sign him to sign him.

Get Carlo on the blower to Big Don. Fat signing on bonus and decent wage. Key position and the blokes got years of service left in him to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.