Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of a bid for that Szoboszlai (Hungarian lad) - looks a cracking player.
Arsenal been sniffing round, but someone else will buy him because they’ll fart around with it and then they’ll sign home for about 4X the fee a few years later.

Looks a cracking player though.

Spend the Moise Kean money early and get us Zaha in.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne

Doucoure Allan

Zaha Rodriguez Richarlison

DCL

@BlueToff 4231 - top 6 team that
Personally I hate 4231 and doesn’t get the best out of Richarlison imo. He spends to much time dropping deep, especially with James, not putting much of a shift in.

id prefer a diamond with James behind Richarlison and DCL or 3412 with again James behind Richarlison and DCL. With holgate & Godfrey the wide CB’s. I wouldn’t want Zaha either that ship has sailed.

A RB and another attacker would be what I’d like to see in jan. And hopefully get rid of a few. Kenny, Bernard, tosun, bolasie, besic. Maybe a few youngsters

Personally I hate 4231 and doesn’t get the best out of Richarlison imo. He spends to much time dropping deep, especially with James, not putting much of a shift in.

id prefer a diamond with James behind Richarlison and DCL or 3412 with again James behind Richarlison and DCL. With holgate & Godfrey the wide CB’s. I wouldn’t want Zaha either that ship has sailed.

A RB and another attacker would be what I’d like to see in jan. And hopefully get rid of a few. Kenny, Bernard, tosun, bolasie, besic. Maybe a few youngsters
If you change to 4-2-3-1 you move James inside where the midfielders don't get pulled out wide as often.

Status
Not open for further replies.