Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigh atleast when we finish 7th/8th we can look back fondly on what might have been playing CL togger with millions in the kitty to invest in next level players.

A bad injury to a Richarlison/DCL and our backs are right up against the wall.

Probs also confirms Toshun isn't going anywhere as we aint ending the season with no CF on the bench.
Frustrating, like, but it’s long been known that you get ripped off in Jan windows - as we found out with Cenk and Walcott. The only moves that would have made sense would have been a loan or picking up a free agent to the end of the season and we’ve obviously decided that Diego Costa and Daniel Sturridge aren’t the solution to our problems!!

Didnt the club say we were done bringing in players in the ‘summer window’ to then turn around and bring in Godfrey or am i misremembering this?
We cant belive everything being said, its clear that our level of mindgames in the media was notched up a level when Carlo came.
I dont think we’ll bring in anyone, but thats not based on whats being said by club officials in the media. I hope we do something to help keep us within range of not only the CL, but winning the whole shabang.

Didnt the club say we were done bringing in players in the ‘summer window’ to then turn around and bring in Godfrey or am i misremembering this?
We cant belive everything being said, its clear that our level of mindgames in the media was notched up a level when Carlo came.
I dont think we’ll bring in anyone, but thats not based on whats being said by club officials in the media. I hope we do something to help keep us within range of not only the CL, but winning the whole shabang.
Didn’t he said I/we don’t expect to bring anyone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.