Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
His point was that it's an attainable player, in a position we need, going on a loan deal.

We don't have to be linked to a player for somebody to suggest that it might have been good to look at them (we may well have done). It's not out of the realms of possibility that a deal like that could happen and could help us improve.

We've never been linked with Dumfries, for example, but I know full well he could be exactly what we'd need at right-back.

I’m so confused. I never even said we shouldn’t be going for people like him. Not that I find him particularly impressive though.

I’m so confused. I never even said we shouldn’t be going for people like him. Not that I find him particularly impressive though.

Maybe it's just that you called it fantasy straight away. I dunno, I'll let @riddick say and leave it be.

Yeah, on Jovic himself, he should have stayed at Frankfurt. Another example of a player moving too soon. A bit like Piatek. Those types of players need to be the main men in the team. Like him, think he's got talent. Not sure he's what we'd need right now but then again would rather have him playing up top than Gylfi.

Wolves linked with Josh King as are we however the commentator this evening also said they are considering Origi on a loan with a buy option. He’s light years ahead of what we have as an option presently available.. would have him in here immediately.

Wolves linked with Josh King as are we however the commentator this evening also said they are considering Origi on a loan with a buy option. He’s light years ahead of what we have as an option presently available.. would have him in here immediately.
Nejj

Maybe it's just that you called it fantasy straight away. I dunno, I'll let @riddick say and leave it be.

Yeah, on Jovic himself, he should have stayed at Frankfurt. Another example of a player moving too soon. A bit like Piatek. Those types of players need to be the main men in the team. Like him, think he's got talent. Not sure he's what we'd need right now but then again would rather have him playing up top than Gylfi.
Simply that people keep on banging the "THERE'S NOBODY AVAILABLE IN JANUARY" drum. Would he have been perfect? Probably not, but he was someone who was available.

Simply that people keep on banging the "THERE'S NOBODY AVAILABLE IN JANUARY" drum. Would he have been perfect? Probably not, but he was someone who was available.

Yeah I see your point.

I don't want us to or think we should move for anybody, like. They need to be the right player. We'll never know but he was an attainable player who could have added something. Not bothered like, but let's hope we're in for similar deals as the window progresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.