Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont think Carlo wants rid of him. Its kinda the same situation with Siggurdsson- we as fans expect Ancelotti to not like/rate the bloke but the opposite seems to be the case.

Sometimes I think as fans we see what we want to see. All I see is Siggurdsson wearing the captains armband and Pickford still the managers no 1 keeper.

I would have loved us to have gone for Martinez and still hope we get another keeper - I just really cant see it.
Is this the siggurdsson who wasn’t getting a look in at the start of the season and is now getting games purely because of injuries.
Who know what he actually thinks of siggurdsson. All this started because of the rumours of a new contract.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Ancelotti criticise a player, so going of that he’s very happy with the squad. And Coleman, Davies, siggurdsson, Bernard and Gomes will still be getting games next season. And probably Tosun will still be DCL’s back, because apparently he likes him too.

Or you could see how he reacts on the touch line, which at the times you can tell he is far from happy.

Is this the siggurdsson who wasn’t getting a look in at the start of the season and is now getting games purely because of injuries.
Who know what he actually thinks of siggurdsson. All this started because of the rumours of a new contract.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Ancelotti criticise a player, so going of that he’s very happy with the squad. And Coleman, Davies, siggurdsson, Bernard and Gomes will still be getting games next season. And probably Tosun will still be DCL’s back, because apparently he likes him too.

Or you could see how he reacts on the touch line, which at the times you can tell he is far from happy.

Ok mate lets wait and see - but I wouldn't be betting your house on Pickford not being at Everton come this time next season...

He probably didn’t criticise them publicly because it would dent their confidence. He knows he has to work with them at the moment so is doing the best he can. It’s not like any of them are world beaters and will suddenly be provoked in to playing fantastic football because Carlo has gone public in them.

Surely the idea is to unload Pickford. The idea that two top keepers can be kept happy
is unrealistic, one has to be picked regularly and one has to sit on the bench for months.

I have no idea but my bet is that Carlo thinks we can unload Pickford for a lot of money
and keep the better goalie. That's what I would do and I was always good at Monopoly.

Happy with Davies, Sigurddson, Bernard, Gomes and Tosun next season? I’ll take 10th and a cup run to the sixth round now.

I’d hate you to be the estate agent selling my house.... Pickford carries a homegrown premium, Pickford is relatively young for a keeper, he is established in the Premiership, he is England’s number one....I would expect minimum 25 million
A minimum of 25 million for a keeper who barely goes three games without making a howler

Status
Not open for further replies.