Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh?

Rashford, Greenwood and McTominay are they only players in their squad who've come from their youth teams. The rest they've bought in.

£80m for Maguire, £40m on Wan-Bissaka, £36m on Martial, bought back Pogba for £90m.
45 for Martial

If we don't get £40m for him im going to go off my nut. Hes just turned 20 and tearing up their league. We got him for £25m and that was only because he had a year left on his contract!

Not a bad fee but you would want more considering the 28mil we paid was a cut price deal because of his contract situation.

You just knew it, knew someone would moan about the fee!!!

I bet you moaned about him for us too....and the fee we paid!!

Aside of course from the part where we paid 30m for him originally and nobody thought it was a bad deal.
Well 26m but yeah, I didn’t. I thought it was a bargain for a generational talent. Doesn’t matter now though

So we either take PSG’s deal now, or we have 2 choices; bring him back and hope he performs, or loan him out again and hope his value increases me. Both of these are massive gambles. Take the dough

Well 26m but yeah, I didn’t. I thought it was a bargain for an Mbappe level talent. Doesn’t matter now though

So we either take PSG’s deal now, or we have 2 choices; bring him back and hope he performs, or loan him out again and hope his value increases me. Both of these are massive gambles. Take the dough
The second part of that isn't true. It is not that black and white at all. We absolutely can negotiate.

The second part of that isn't true. It is not that black and white at all. We absolutely can negotiate.
With PSG? Of course we’ll negotiate, I’m not suggesting we take the lowest possible amount, but if they’re coming in with 31m, as an opening offer, then I’d say he needs to be off - for as much as we can get them to cough up

With PSG? Of course we’ll negotiate, I’m not suggesting we take the lowest possible amount, but if they’re coming in with 31m, as an opening offer, then I’d say he needs to be off - for as much as we can get them to cough up. I’d take 31m though if we can’t
Right but it has to be way more. 31m is at least 10m short in my opinion and even at 40ish we should probably be including sell on % and add ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.