Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to hope that we get someone in who can impact our transfer activity otherwise we will get George Weah’s cousin based on Kia Joorabchins recommendation to Moshiri

Bobble - Difne money was used for Patterson and Mykolenko.

Still thinks we may go for a player still without a full time management.

Can’t shift players due to wages.

I'd love us to put a bid in for ryan Kent at rangers. They're not one of my favourite clubs, but I've seen him play plenty of times over the last few years for them. He's quick, skillfull, scores a few and assists and has a bit of snide in him. He's exactly the type of of player we need. Wouldnt be that expensive either.

I'd love us to put a bid in for ryan Kent at rangers. They're not one of my favourite clubs, but I've seen him play plenty of times over the last few years for them. He's quick, skillfull, scores a few and assists and has a bit of snide in him. He's exactly the type of of player we need. Wouldnt be that expensive either.

Another winger, cracking.

Hes not that good and injured lots

Superimposed1642375639344.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.