Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top scorer in the Russian League..

(Though I think they say that about everyone in the Russian League.)

*immediately has PTSD flashbacks of Oumar Niasse*

He looks to be highly in demand from every team better than us.

If were going to rebuild and see him as someone to help us on the way then we should be tying ip a deal now.

We can't lose Rich and Dom in one summer it's one at a time you know our recruitment is terrible having to replace two forwards in one window will be a monumental ask.

With which bit?

The bit about maybe having to sell our 2 best players to reinvest in a rebuild because we haven't got a penny to spend? About not trusting anyone with that kind of cash not to waste it as per the last 4+ years of evidence? About multiple people at the club being involved in a mish-mash of transfers? Brands doing nothing? Moshiri chosing to play by FFP because maybe he doesn't want even more of his money wasted?...... Which bit is crazy talk?!

Its always disappointing and sad to lose our best players.

The best way to mitigate this is to go for the replacements a year or two earlier.

The problem we have is that the recruitment has been so bad that its caught up with us.

Tbh I’m not overly fussed if we lose both, with the mess FFP has left us in (was it invented just to hold us back, as it doesn’t seem to have effected any other team that much ) selling those would give us big money and sort that issue out. Obviously it’s not ideal to sell our best players, but I feel it’s the only way as we need to get back to square one and start to build a team of hungry younger players. But unfortunately we might have to sell 2 of our youngest top players to do that. Annoying as I believe Moshiri is willing to spend but isn’t really allowed to under current circumstances.
He could if he gifted the money to the club rather than loan it.

If Spurs come in for Pickford, then a possible double deal there? I notice in the article it says we are interested in Lingard.
If we are going to try and sign lingard then surely a free in the summer is more logical. I wouldn't actually be against that. Although I imagine he will be for West ham.

If we bid big money in January then we may as well give up

Van de Beek makes absolutely no sense. The league is far too fast for him. And I doubt we change goalkeeper in January.

If we are going to try and sign lingard then surely a free in the summer is more logical. I wouldn't actually be against that. Although I imagine he will be for West ham.

If we bid big money in January then we may as well give up

Van de Beek makes absolutely no sense. The league is far too fast for him. And I doubt we change goalkeeper in January.

The only way i see Pickford leaving is if a bid for £60mil came in.

Thats the price where you can go after a potential superstar / best in the world young keeper...

...and sign another player.

The only way i see Pickford leaving is if a bid for £60mil came in.

Thats the price where you can go after a potential superstar / best in the world young keeper...

...and sign another player.

I can see us selling Pickford, just not mid season. If there is over £40m offered by someone then I think we sell, and I can understand it. Although Brands being left to replace him slightly terrifies me.

With which bit?

The bit about maybe having to sell our 2 best players to reinvest in a rebuild because we haven't got a penny to spend? About not trusting anyone with that kind of cash not to waste it as per the last 4+ years of evidence? About multiple people at the club being involved in a mish-mash of transfers? Brands doing nothing? Moshiri chosing to play by FFP because maybe he doesn't want even more of his money wasted?...... Which bit is crazy talk?!
All of it is quite possible and some of it is probable

What’s the situation with loans at the moment? Are we still going to be limited to three? We also don’t have any players loaned in currently do we?

I can see us selling Pickford, just not mid season. If there is over £40m offered by someone then I think we sell, and I can understand it. Although Brands being left to replace him slightly terrifies me.

Would sell Pickford and bring Henderson if we get a 60/70m offer, it would give us more room in the budget

If Benitez is still here he should go back to Valencia for Giorgi Mamardashvili. They have an option to buy him which im sure they will take up.

The bloke is absolutely massive and has giant hands :)

Could be the next great keeper...though in any case with £60mil odd they could go sign whoever think will be the next world class keeper coming through.

Id bring in big Giorgi and then take Livramento from Southampton for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.