Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way i see Pickford leaving is if a bid for £60mil came in.

Thats the price where you can go after a potential superstar / best in the world young keeper...

...and sign another player.
That would be great business on our part, but if anyone offers 60m for Pickford they need returning to whatever psychiatric clinic they escaped from ASAP

I can see us selling Pickford, just not mid season. If there is over £40m offered by someone then I think we sell, and I can understand it. Although Brands being left to replace him slightly terrifies me.
I do agree. I would agree to sell him for anything 40m and above .

30m and above and it depends on how much his replacement cost.

With which bit?

The bit about maybe having to sell our 2 best players to reinvest in a rebuild because we haven't got a penny to spend? About not trusting anyone with that kind of cash not to waste it as per the last 4+ years of evidence? About multiple people at the club being involved in a mish-mash of transfers? Brands doing nothing? Moshiri chosing to play by FFP because maybe he doesn't want even more of his money wasted?...... Which bit is crazy talk?!

we have got money. so

With Simms, Branthwaite and hopefully possible Dobbin signing new deals, I think these guys are out on loan this January.

I am not a fan of it because I'd rather we shipped out Tosun, Holgate and Iwobi.

Do not want.

Besides the fact he's a lazy moneygrabber, we need a RB and a CM far, far more than a wide attacker.

If its a pre-contract agreement in Jan and we get him on a 3 year deal in the summer taking him from 29-32 i dont think its 'that' bad.

If we sell Richarlison in the summer and Sigurdsson + Tosun (along with Rondon) move on then we would have:

LW: Gray / Gordon
SS: Lingard/ Dobbin
RW: Townsend / ???
CF: DCL / Simms

Probably £80mil + £320/350k in wages banked.

If we have that to reinvest in the front four then options start to open up.

If its a pre-contract agreement in Jan and we get him on a 3 year deal in the summer taking him from 29-32 i dont think its 'that' bad.

If we sell Richarlison in the summer and Sigurdsson + Tosun (along with Rondon) move on then we would have:

LW: Gray / Gordon
SS: Lingard/ Dobbin
RW: Townsend / ???
CF: DCL / Simms

Probably £80mil + £320/350k in wages banked.

If we have that to reinvest in the front four then options start to open up.

Forgot Iwobi lol get £5mil for him as well and his £50k++ wages off the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.