Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear what you are saying here. And it’s Harry Winks for £40 million.

lol

Alexis Sanchez lol
Another 32 year old who is so far past it, most people would think has already retired.

It was a loan swap till season end.

We give them Tosun and they give us Sanchez.

Inter want to sell though so were not interested.

The situation at Newcastle can be quite interesting for us to make money. The really big players won't be interested in joining them since they want CL football immediately and don't feel like being a part of a mid-/longterm project. This means they have to aim a bit lower. Decent players/prospects who do make them better but are not interesting enough for the CL teams (for whatever reason). They really need those kind of players to become a CL team themselves eventually. I think they will spend big money for the top of the players in that range. And since money isn't really an issue, they are probably willing to pay too much for their top targets. I would hate to see DCL or Richarlison go but for the right price (read insane money) we should think about it.

We do need our scouting sorted though. Leicester for example is superb in this area.

One more thing: I would love to see Antony here in the future but let's face it: he is way out of our league at the moment.

The situation at Newcastle can be quite interesting for us to make money. The really big players won't be interested in joining them since they want CL football immediately and don't feel like being a part of a mid-/longterm project. This means they have to aim a bit lower. Decent players/prospects who do make them better but are not interesting enough for the CL teams (for whatever reason). They really need those kind of players to become a CL team themselves eventually. I think they will spend big money for the top of the players in that range. And since money isn't really an issue, they are probably willing to pay too much for their top targets. I would hate to see DCL or Richarlison go but for the right price (read insane money) we should think about it.

We do need our scouting sorted though. Leicester for example is superb in this area.

One more thing: I would love to see Antony here in the future but let's face it: he is way out of our league at the moment.
Newcastle need to sort their defence out first and foremost and I doubt they'll be attracting too many top tier players yet; hence why I wouldn't be surprised if they made a move for Michael Keane perhaps? He would be an upgrade on what Newcastle have already, and methinks EFC would be open to doing a deal if a reasonable offer came along.

I want us to target less fashionable players that are going to make us a profit. We can't keep haemorrhaging money.
Wrong. We need more fashionable players. Tommy and dom have been carrying the torch for a la mode on their own for far too long.
The kit manufacturers need to do their bit as well. Flared shorts and a team cravat would be a start: nsno

Pickford
Digne
Godfrey
Mina
Doucoure
Allan
Gray
Richarlison
DCL

Those are the 9 players we need to keep for the next 3 seasons as the core of the squad.
Spot on. If we keep these players and bring in a couple of players to help the team right away and a couple to be integrated over a couple of seasons and we’ll do alright. We have a decent core, its when injuries hit we start to struggle.

Never ever seen anything about him, defensively or attacking to believe he was worth north of £8/10m.
His whole situation was built on agent leaking reports of interest from Bayern and Barca two summers ago.

Never listen to Zat about RB's that Emerson is another he wanted us to throw £30 million on based on nothing but their age!

£60 million for those pair of duffers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.