Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we’ll go for Longstaff or Barkley, but even if we did, give me players who want to be here and will follow the managers instructions over ones that don’t.

I just don’t understand the loyalty to the current squad. They’ve disappointed us so many times and seen multiple managers fired. Why are we so adverse to moving them out and bringing in different players?

Are they adverse to that? Only one that seems like we're moving on is Digne at the moment. So many players the fans would punt before him like. Hence not being overly joyed by the outgoings.

I don’t think we’ll go for Longstaff or Barkley, but even if we did, give me players who want to be here and will follow the managers instructions over ones that don’t.

I just don’t understand the loyalty to the current squad. They’ve disappointed us so many times and seen multiple managers fired. Why are we so adverse to moving them out and bringing in different players?

Barkley never gave me the impression that he wanted to be here at all mate.

I don't understand the Longstaff move at all, if true. Most Newcastle fans state his key asset is pressing, but we don't press as a team. He lacks mobility and isn't great in possession, that's exactly what we don't need.

I have always wanted three in midfield, but not this type of player to sit aside Allan and Douc.

Mate, some on here would support Adolf Hitler himself if it got Benitez sacked.

24 year old Icelandic lid at AZ Alkmaar out of contract at the end of the season and currently stalling on signing a new one. Plays on the left or right in attack and does have the look of a young Ronaldo in his style and build. Also has an eye for goal and assists and gets himself into the box in dangerous positions. As a free agent I think we could do a lot worse. Oh, his name....Albert Guðmundsson

24 year old Icelandic lid at AZ Alkmaar out of contract at the end of the season and currently stalling on signing a new one. Plays on the left or right in attack and does have the look of a young Ronaldo in his style and build. Also has an eye for goal and assists and gets himself into the box in dangerous positions. As a free agent I think we could do a lot worse. Oh, his name....Albert Guðmundsson
No more Icelandic’s, nation of wronguns

Status
Not open for further replies.