Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your advocating signing longstaff and have done the same with rondon.

Yor are honestly the thickest person I've ever seen on the internet and that takes some doing

Utter embarrassment to Everton fans

Would I advocate signing Longstaff if we had £50 million to spend? No

Do I advocate signing Longstaff on a freebie when we are skint and have 2 goalies and a bunch of kids on the bench as soon as we get a few injuries? Yes

Thats why im sensible and not an over dramatic fan being deliberately obtuse

fFs EvErToN wOuLd RaThEr PlAy BeGoViC iN cM DaN sIgN DaT sEaN LoNgSTiCk

Do I advocate signing Longstaff on a freebie when we are skint and have 2 goalies and a bunch of kids on the bench as soon as we get a few injuries? Yes

Nothing is free in football you absolute lunatic.

He'll have a signing on fee, wages of 40k+ a weeks and would want atleast a 3 year contract, which cost the club MILLIONS of pound for a player who's only ever going to be a bench player IF we had loads of injuries.

Why would he comeback to a club who let Koeman try and ruin him.
He has joined a long list of homegrown players that our fans live to hate, no wonder the next batch won’t sign contracts.
Osman, Hibbert, Davies, Barkley, Jeffers, Baxter to name a few.
None of them purposely screwed us for £15 mil

So you would rather 2 goalies on the bench than sign Longstaff on a free who could come in on sensible wages and be a reliable squad player?

Lay off the crack lad.

…..but surely there much better players available?

We should be bringing in progressive signings who can displace what we have in the starting X1. That’s how you improve your team, your squad and your bench.

Does it have to be Longstaff though? Is there no one else is world football who we can sign for less than 50k a week who could do a similar/better job? There must be a reason that Newcastle (even worse than us) are happy to let him go?

Plus, what if one of these young lads (e.g. Onyango, I think that’s his name) turns out to be a baller. Longstaff will just suck resources away from another area of the field we want to cover.

James plays right back though?

They'll just have Alonso and Azpilicueta fit fullbacks at the moment. Got James and Pulisic playing wing backs tonight...Reece James injured playing left wing back and threw Alonso on.

They're threadbare in a section of the team they rely heavily on, so I think they'll look to bolster a wing back regardless of left of right...and Digne is available.

Interesting first post. Introduce yourself
Scottish and unapologetically love Scottish fitba.

As someone who watches the SPFL regularly Ramsay is by far the biggest Scottish talent in it.

Patterson can’t only not get a game of a player who can’t defend in Tavernier, he isn’t even trusted enough for him to be rested against any half decent team. His only minutes are coming as part of a front 3 when games are dead…

I actually rate Patterson but he’s absolutely miles off what an Everton player should be or will ever be. Him and Doig get hype in the media up here because they’re tall and can run but the two best young fullbacks are Ramsay and Hickey, by miles.

They'll just have Alonso and Azpilicueta fit fullbacks at the moment. Got James and Pulisic playing wing backs tonight...Reece James injured playing left wing back and threw Alonso on.

They're threadbare in a section of the team they rely heavily on, so I think they'll look to bolster a wing back regardless of left of right...and Digne is available.
I'd imagine they are very interested in him all right .

Status
Not open for further replies.