Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think? It depends on the contract really but he isn't fulfilling the contract and isn't even listed as a squad player.

Theoretically if a player was in prison you would think a typical player contract would account for that as the contract to play couldn't be fulfilled?
I agree with you. However he's not, to my knowledge, in prison. Happy to be corrected, of course.

I imagine the club chose not to list him as a squad player, and the club isn't picking him for games... If he's not behind bars then the club is choosing not to use him, so he would in theory still be entitled to wages: he isn't unavailable.

1632432027707.png

Mate you are reminding me of the Dads army bloke who runs around saying "don't panic"

There was no truth whatsoever in the Longstaff links

There was mate. ;)

If we'd sold Davies (he didn't want to go), we'd have made a move. Benitez spoke to him (Longstaff) on several occasions.

Whether we actually go back for him with a solid offer, I don't know. We might not do. There was definite interest, however.

Mate you are reminding me of the Dads army bloke who runs around saying "don't panic"

There was no truth whatsoever in the Longstaff links

He's completely lost his head lately.

Believes everything the media say that is negative unless its about James obscene wages in which its complete bogus and media speculation of course :hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.