Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower leagues guarantees there's a scenario where they aren't better than what we have though. I just think it is possible we sign a CB and are playing Mina and Keane next year.

I would play Godfrey ahead of both Mina and Keane. It's a partner for him that I want. Mina is ideal to bring in if we are going to get an aerial bombardment as he is both taller and stronger than Keane. Holgate as 4th choice as that player needs to be versatile and also not lose confidence every time the main CB comes back and he drops out again.

I would play Godfrey ahead of both Mina and Keane. It's a partner for him that I want. Mina is ideal to bring in if we are going to get an aerial bombardment as he is both taller and stronger than Keane. Holgate as 4th choice as that player needs to be versatile and also not lose confidence every time the main CB comes back and he drops out again.
Mina is our best centre back by a country mile. This has been demonstrated time after time.

I’d persevere with Godfrey/Mina at centre back for the time being, let Godfrey hone his positional game and gain top flight experience. The aim eventually would be to have Godfrey and Branthwaite as a pair, Branthwaite is a left footed ‘man mountain’ who is comfortable enough on the ball. I just think that given the value, or lack there of, that is out there at centre back, this is the way to go.

I’m gonna keep mentioning St Maximin until everyone on here who called him dreadful repents.
As long as Joelinton doesn’t come with him. He really is awful. The most unbrazilion Brazilian football player I have ever seen. Needs to change his name to Joe Linton and claim he was born and bred in Tyneside

Status
Not open for further replies.