Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Barkley came back he would be good enough to be a starter, he has come on since leaving IMO.

I dont get the fume over him coming back either, ESPECIALLY seeing we have had Rooney back and bringing in Rafael......

Edit: I`d defo be looking at Loftus-Cheek if I was Brands, have said this for 2 years or more.
An aging Rooney was still a miles better footballer than Ross Barkley at his best.

And Benitez is a quality manager.

If Barkley came back he would be good enough to be a starter, he has come on since leaving IMO.

I dont get the fume over him coming back either, ESPECIALLY seeing we have had Rooney back and bringing in Rafael......

Edit: I`d defo be looking at Loftus-Cheek if I was Brands, have said this for 2 years or more.
Has he improved i havent seen anything from him to show that he has.

As opposed to Allan, Davies, Delph, Gbamin, Voldermort, Iwobi, Rondon, Tosun and all their goals and assists in many more games....

Laugable
For starters you have listed 4 defensive minded players in there so no they are not going to be getting loads of goals and assists. Overall I agree none of them are good enough including Barkley. Also its Laughable not Laugable.

Yes this was the original point of my post. I would prefer us to get younger players from abroad. But im not sure Rafael will, he’s got a small window to get the fans on side and show improvement quickly.

Hoping 2/3 youngsters from France or Spain hit the ground running, is a gamble. That I’m sure he will not take. He’d prefer experienced prem players IMO. A youngster brought in as a back and for the future is hopefully what brands is looking at.

Barkley is on 100k a week, I’d imagine we would have to pay all That, if we got him on loan plus a fee.
If you are right in what you say about Benitez, and I suspect you may be, then Benitez is patently not the right man for the job. The boards aim now is to balance the books and drastically reduce the wage bill getting rid of high earners Like the Icelandic man and Tosun etc. Who are out of contract, is of no use if we sign more of the same, ageing highly paid mercenaries who will just take their place on the wage bill and offer us little or nothing more.

I don't think it is just a matter of footballs financial regulations now, I think that Moshiri has decided that the football side of the business has to finance itself now.

Time will tell, but, I think the days of Everton offering silly wages to players to get the in on a free have gone.

For starters, you have listed 4 defensive minded players in there, so, no they are not going to be getting loads of goals and assists. Overall, I agree none of them are good enough including Barkley. Also its Laughable not Laugable

Fixed it for you! My bad for the spelling mistake, kind of you to point it out although I`m not sure if that adds to your argument.

I think he will be good for this side but we can disagree because we live in a democracy.

Fixed it for you! My bad for the spelling mistake, kind of you to point it out although I`m not sure if that adds to your argument.

I think he will be good for this side but we can disagree because we live in a democracy.
Tbh I don't rate him and never have but I also don't see why he would want to come back when he knows the second he makes a mistake the fans are going to jump on him like nothing before. Davies gets it bad but Barkley will get it far worse imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.