Everton in Chicago and Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be able to go, money issues will sadly mean that it will only be a pipedream, unless someone wants to pay for my flights, any takers?

Only if I feel like spending the money and right now, it's highly debatable.

Of course that'll change as the wind blows so stay tuned.

I will tell you that I've enjoyed every Everton match I've been to in the States (In Houston '03, Dallas '06, Salt Lake '07) and would love to try and make it.

Is the Colorado match in Colorado or is it part of a doubleheader in Chicago?

If it's in Colorado, I'd be more inclined to go there as I've got family in Denver and would have a place to stay.

(Edit: Finally bothered to read article and it does say in Colorado...)

Couldn't tell you.

Chicago I think would offer more nightlife options for those who are so inclined.

Chicago's also a pretty good team this year so it would be a good match to see from a football point of view.

I've got family in Denver so Colorado's the option for me as we won't have to pay for hotel accomodations.

Couldn't tell you.

Chicago I think would offer more nightlife options for those who are so inclined.

Chicago's also a pretty good team this year so it would be a good match to see from a football point of view.

I've got family in Denver so Colorado's the option for me as we won't have to pay for hotel accomodations.

Where exactly is the colorado stadium? Is it in Denver?

I have family in Chicago and alerted an old mate to look into tickets. While I doubt it I just might be able to get to this one.

Just got off the phone with the Colorado ticket rep.

Said that sections 134-136 are reserved for Everton supporters.

Told him that I'd know in a few days whether or not we're going.

I'd laughed this off (Chicago) because of the ridiculous cost of airfare from Toronto to Chicago. But if I drive the Buffalo (less than 2 hours) and fly from there, save 60% of the airfare. May be able to do this after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.