Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
the andre wisdom .. am from toxteth and heard two stories - .. he got it stole on him at the car wash and they took his 70k ( apparently watch )

there was a party also same area and he turned up late and he was spotted and robbed

dunno which ones true but its a disgrace

Civil or criminal depends on court actions.
Doubt any of those charged so far have even been to a liverpool game.
Not condoning any of them.
There you go again. Based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever you’ve decided that all those nicked have likely never been to a game. In doing so, you can continue to peddle the false narrative that they weren’t ‘real’ reds.

You’re not condoning them, but you are most certainly doing your level best to try and maintain that they’re not LFC’s problem and aren’t reflective of your fanbase. Only they are and by denying it, you’re merely playing your part in trying to excuse Kopites of any wrong-doing. Standard.

the andre wisdom .. am from toxteth and heard two stories - .. he got it stole on him at the car wash and they took his 70k ( apparently watch )

there was a party also same area and he turned up late and he was spotted and robbed

dunno which ones true but its a disgrace
Me too

There you go again. Based on absolutely no evidence whatsoever you’ve decided that all those nicked have likely never been to a game. In doing so, you can continue to peddle the false narrative that they weren’t ‘real’ reds.

You’re not condoning them, but you are most certainly doing your level best to try and maintain that they’re not LFC’s problem and aren’t reflective of your fanbase. Only they are and by denying it, you’re merely playing your part in trying to excuse Kopites of any wrong-doing. Standard.
I think 50000 fans in Madrid will prove that narrative.
No reported crimes, all there had a great time.
Bound to be some out for aggro but trying to prove all red fans are the same is well off the mark don't you agree?

Every club has its tits I am sure you will agree, but to suggest that the whole fanbase is the same is well, let's just say misplaced.

Proven by facts.

You win the title for the first time in 30 years and the first thing you do is set fire to the building that has your club badge on it.

But sure, no evidence that your whole fanbase are vermin.

I think 50000 fans in Madrid will prove that narrative.
No reported crimes, all there had a great time.
Bound to be some out for aggro but trying to prove all red fans are the same is well off the mark don't you agree?

I suppose the only was up after Brussels on May 29th 1985.

Status
Not open for further replies.