Everton extends kit deal with Umbro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like a proper Amber away kit too rather than these jarg white and blue ones (which seems to defeat the point of an away kit)
Yeah give me this and I’m a happy man!
ACF4FCD8-4539-4712-8AC7-666379A4348B.jpeg

West Hams Umbro home and away kits have been leaked. As in previous years I think we have had 1 unique kit and 2 templates, we may have the same home or away template but with our colours. I could see us having the white one, with Royal Blue, rather than Claret and Blue. Or having their home kit as our Third kit with Blue and Yellow or Black and Pink
WHAMAW.PNG
WHAMHM.PNG

West Hams Umbro home and away kits have been leaked. As in previous years I think we have had 1 unique kit and 2 templates, we may have the same home or away template but with our colours. I could see us having the white one, with Royal Blue, rather than Claret and Blue. Or having their home kit as our Third kit with Blue and Yellow or Black and Pink
View attachment 59241View attachment 59242

I think both look smart.

Anderson's got enormous feet.

Looks like summit out the Hobbit.

great photography to make the guy on the left have size 19 feet and the guy on the right looking like he has bought Pippi's long socks.

Gomes is gonna look boss in that next season

I see umbro are making the new west ham jersey available without a main sponsor.
Good idea, hope Everton follow suit.
Are you sure it's not just the youth kit? Since they're also sponsored by a betting company it's not appropriate to have that on a kid's shirt. We've done the same thing historically.

Are you sure it's not just the youth kit? Since they're also sponsored by a betting company it's not appropriate to have that on a kid's shirt. We've done the same thing historically.
No, it's the adult kits. Junior kits also have no sponsor but the adults can choose whether to have the sponsor or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.