Everton - Endgame

What will be the endgame

• Total voters
I have no idea what will happen, but for some reason, I have this horrible feeling it will drag on all summer and the sale wont go through until deadline day.

How has it come to this?

I fear we’re in such a financial mess now we are stuck between a rock and a hard place , 777 or administration!

Masters/the PL are waiting for the season to finish after their failed attempts to send us down, before they say 777 are not fit and proper owners - and they are probably right tbh!

At which point administration beckons, it’s scary stuff!

How has it come to this?

I fear we’re in such a financial mess now we are stuck between a rock and a hard place , 777 or administration!

Masters/the PL are waiting for the season to finish after their failed attempts to send us down, before they say 777 are not fit and proper owners - and they are probably right tbh!

777 will be in adminstration before the end of the year.

How has it come to this?

I’ll have both if I’m sat next to Kylie Jenner at the match

I've decided not to worry about it. We're basically at the cash flow crisis part of an episode of Grand Designs.

Just looking forward to 6 months time when we've refinanced and Kevin McCloud is critiquing our choice of cladding and saying the bar decor is a bit chintzy.

The Moshiri/777 debacle is coming to the final scene now. How will it play out??

My guess is MSP will take ownership when 777 and Moshiri can't make payment on the loan. But, they won't do it alone and will bring a new partner to take majority control and they be minority owners. Moshiri to walk away without a penny.

Alright Mooms