Everton End of Season Awards thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the opposite of this. It is a venerated tradition in many walks of life including football to have a banquet with awards to mark the end of something. There are players that performed this year, even if not to standard. There were some great goals, even if there weren't as many as we would like. The fault for this is not the players, but the management of the squad that led us to put these players on the pitch. Of course, if we feel the players don't p ut in maximum effort, my statement above changes, but I think they do.
Do you actually go the game?

Player of the Season: Jordan Pickford
Young Player of the Season: Dwight McNeil
Goal of the Season: Coleman goal vs. Leeds

Honorable Mention Player of the Season: James Tarkowski

Player of the Season - Pickford

Young player of the season - McNeil

Goal of the Season - Maupay

Blueblood award - Tina Turner

Biggest disappointment of the season - Nathan Patterson

I feel the opposite of this. It is a venerated tradition in many walks of life including football to have a banquet with awards to mark the end of something. There are players that performed this year, even if not to standard. There were some great goals, even if there weren't as many as we would like. The fault for this is not the players, but the management of the squad that led us to put these players on the pitch. Of course, if we feel the players don't p ut in maximum effort, my statement above changes, but I think they do.
There's no question our players give their all week in and week out and I suppose that's all we can ask of them, but they're dire so I appreciate the views of those who don't want to laud them.

Most Atrocity

1685029400069.png

Player of the Season: Séamus Coleman

Young (23 and below years of age) Player of the Season: Jarrad Branthwaite (Had a cracker season with PSV)

Goal of the Season: Michael Keane against Tottenham Hotspur

Blueblood Award: The long-suffering Evertonians who give up their time and money to follow Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.