Everton Dream 5 A Side Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deffo. If, and it’s a big if, I hate the word if, but IF, he had pace, he’d have been right up there with the very best in at least the premier league in my opinion.
that ability he had to play around corners, link the play, good close control, and he still had the legs to play on the wing, very very rare combination of skill sets

If we were allowed to pick players not on that list, Steven Pienaar would be first choice for me.
Deffo. If, and it’s a big if, I hate the word if, but IF, he had pace, he’d have been right up there with the very best in at least the premier league in my opinion.
...and a decent shot on him, don't forget his powder puff shot, made Osman look like Peter Lorimer

Getting into Life of Brian/Romans territory now
Anyway 5 a side...
Went right down from top to bottom.
Keeper - 'nough said
Everbody needs: a football brain, a good engine, good ball skills, good worker off the ball / mobile, be able to finish.
£4 Southall
£5 Ratcliffe
£5 Ball
£5 Sheedy...actually wanted Steven but it spoiled the symmery
£7 Sharp

...and a decent shot on him, don't forget his powder puff shot, made Osman look like Peter Lorimer

Getting into Life of Brian/Romans territory now
Anyway 5 a side...
Went right down from top to bottom.
Keeper - 'nough said
Everbody needs: a football brain, a good engine, good ball skills, good worker off the ball / mobile, be able to finish.
£4 Southall
£5 Ratcliffe
£5 Ball
£5 Sheedy...actually wanted Steven but it spoiled the symmery
£7 Sharp

You forgot to add that your chairman is Peter Ridsdale. :p

Say :bye: to liquidation!

Even though I went with ball from that row (how could you not) I remember reading in Colin Harvey's book that when Kendal returned as player/manager He was always first pick in 5aside, as he simply never gave the ball away

Status
Not open for further replies.