Homepage Update: Everton Draw SK Brann or Ruzomberok

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken advantage of the £36 hospitality package in the Park End with padded seat, unobstructed view, programme and free Matchday pie (that was the clincher) Phoned up about 9am, got through OK.

It's a first for me. I've been going to Goodison since 1975 and I have never been in the Park End.
Welcome to the Park End! Bring your singing voice.

I'm booked.

- Fly Manchester to Prague 7.30AM, rent a car and 3 to 4 hour drive to wherever the game.
- Stay over where the game is.
- Back to Prague Friday morning and fly to Lpool at 2pm.

180 each all in flights, car hotel. Haven't booked a car yet so if anyone else is doing the same could sort a mini bus or ppl carrier?

Just remember that in a place not far away from there they have 2 cars and 3 donkey plus carts for hire. Best book early especially as you'll need the male donkey to re-start the engine when it conks out.. as there are obviously no balls to squeeze on the female donkeys after refuelling!!!

Aren't you all dreading all the Sunday kick offs for our PL games? ;(
No because what's the point in being negative about it. This is a trophy we should want to seriously compete for and win. It's our best chance of gaining a champions league place. Yes the Thursday/Sunday thing is slightly annoying but if we want to ever successfully compete in the champions league we have to learn to compete properly on two fronts and build a squad capable of doing both.

I'm surprised Ruzomberok didn't opt to play at a bigger ground.

Wonder if they'll go for temporary stands like they use at the golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.