Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford

Martina Keane Jags Baines

Schneiderlin Gana

Sandro Rooney Davies

DCL
I sure as hell hope not. Two defensive mids and we got lucky in our last home Europe game. Plus we have 4 games in 2 weeks. Jags sure as hell can’t handle it (particularly given two of those games are against City/Chelsea), Baines will run out of steam by end of September, Schneiderlin has a history of soft tissue injuries and Rooney will end up on one leg.

I’d be much happier if we rested the lot minus perhaps introducing Rooney after an hour or thereabouts (unless we intend to bench him against City).

Really hope Lookman starts, they will have 6 CM’s in front of their back 4, so need something to break them open.

I sure as hell hope not. Two defensive mids and we got lucky in our last home Europe game. Plus we have 4 games in 2 weeks. Jags sure as hell can’t handle it (particularly given two of those games are against City/Chelsea), Baines will run out of steam by end of September, Schneiderlin has a history of soft tissue injuries and Rooney will end up on one leg.

I’d be much happier if we rested the lot minus perhaps introducing Rooney after an hour or thereabouts (unless we intend to bench him against City).

Really hope Lookman starts, they will have 6 CM’s in front of their back 4, so need something to break them open.
6 cm's? Hardly mate. 1DM, 2CM, 2AM and 1 CF

The mics are close to the away fans at Goodison mate - wouldn't be surprised if there are concerns of broadcasting the away fans following their recent stadium ban.

Shame though for the Evertonians who aren't able to make the game.
I can't believe I just read that!

ITV4 won't be an option as they're showing Women's Rugby World Cup live, C5 will be showing Big Brother... I wouldn't mind if they showed it on BT Sport Showcase as then I could watch it on Freeview.

Is anyone else trying to buy tickets in the Split end today?

I'm trying on the website but you can't progress without a code.
I was under the impression that today was general sale.

Any help greatly appreciated, lads.

What's the reason for no tv coverage?

No one wants it? Or are we asking for too much of a fee?

For aslong as I can remember europa league/UEFA cup playoffs have been shown every year. This is a first

Is anyone else trying to buy tickets in the Split end today?

I'm trying on the website but you can't progress without a code.
I was under the impression that today was general sale.

Any help greatly appreciated, lads.

Having the same problem. Registered a user, but have not recieved a mail with the code to purchase tickets..

What's the reason for no tv coverage?

No one wants it? Or are we asking for too much of a fee?

For aslong as I can remember europa league/UEFA cup playoffs have been shown every year. This is a first

Im sure that West Ham's was when they got knocked out by Astra someone, plus I think Southampton's was too when they got knocked out. Unless it was just the 2nd leg of both.

Status
Not open for further replies.