Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've seen the size of my muscles. I can take them, easy lad.

Impressive mate.........

1200px-CornishMussels.JPG

Any of you Croat's have a clue how many fans you will bring to the second leg?

My seat is on the divide and us in the LBB (Lower Bullens Bellends Ultras) will put ypu pretenders firmly in your place!
Second leg? I reckon about 35 thousand. First leg, i guess 35 times less.

how did Liverpool celebrate 100 years of Everton?

Good evening my fellow Brits,

This thread was a great goodnight read. Much fun, such laughter.

Anyway, I find your opinions about Split and Balkans in general offensive, as much as you do the swastika thing. ISIS comparisons, really? But who could blame you, coming from a bigger country draws ignorance I guess. Okaaay, jk.
One thing that you simply have to keep in mind when interacting with people from coastal Croatia is their sense of humor, which is very dark.
I find it to be one of the many positive values of our people, we laugh at funerals as much as we do at weddings. Everything is a subject to humor. Keep in mind that this society is small, but attitude towards homosexuality or race is no different that in smaller or rural communities of UK. This is a modern European country, not developed as yours, but then again, much safer, calmer. Split is the second largest city, and if I could compare the vibe to something - it would be smaller Barcelona.

The city is full of foreigners, who have a great time here. There will always be negative individuals, as it can be everywhere you go, like that british guy waving his genitalia like a sword in front of a group of women in Hvar, Croatia, just an example ;P

Football comes as a religion here and it's a great old tradition that brings collective joy to this city and it's great to feel that atmosphere.

I would suggest you all to come, with no worries, as long as you don't wear your jerseys and behave in a way that might be interpreted as a provocation. Local guys are awesome, they might be though about football, but they are very friendly and could become your bros for life after a pack of beer. Some earlier posts might be a slight exaggeration as a consequence of testosterone.

I hope we all have pleasant trips.

If anyone has any questions about Split, feel free to ask.

Also, If my post sounds a bit sensitive - it's cause I'm a 100%, straight, non-racist - GIRL.
But still can throw a better pass than you Brit pussies. HAJDUK ŽIVI VJEČNO.

Status
Not open for further replies.