Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmao, to put it simply ai? Anyway, your skin color doesn't make any difference in entire Croatia, let alone in Split.
Stop listening to my countrymen that warn you of this and that - anyone who comes here will have a great time. Minor ( outside stadium ) incidents might happen 'cause there are morons everywhere - but then again you can have an incident in any pub each day, the odds are pretty much the same.
So, don't worry too much and come here to support your club 'cause who knows when you'll get a chance to play against us again.
Btw - no incidents are expected during the game itself, I doubt even a single flare will be fired after all the punishment UEFA fined us for it. There even were infos/instructions in the last match against Brondby on those metal fences on the north stand ( put there by tifo leaders) that the flares are forbidden during the match

I've always fancied Everton but I'd say around 2010 after a game I watched that I really became a fan.

Why you ask?

Was just wondering mate cos within a few minutes of the draw you mentioned you wouldn't be supporting Everton and I hadn't realised we were your second team.

Can you remember the 2010 game that swayed you towards Everton?

image-0-02-05-6ec2f537aa1d797ba045f180e1df155ba4244f37da4555f81ff6420e41099d2d-V.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.