Everton Draw Hajduk Split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban all the Croats to be safe. @cromofo especially.
65075245150d45e1a2dc837a955a8c8d_400x400.png

Hello, i am a old fan of Hajduk Split, i just want to say that this is our year and we will destroy you. Pleaseee gay person dont come in Split becaouse It will not be good, we dont love gay person. Please if you have drugs and the balls to come in Split with drugs, write me pp messages and we will have a good party.

HAJDUK ZIVI VJECNO (Hajduk live eternally)

He's nicked the lyrics from one of Micks raps there lol

Hello, i am a old fan of Hajduk Split, i just want to say that this is our year and we will destroy you. Pleaseee gay person dont come in Split becaouse It will not be good, we dont love gay person. Please if you have drugs and the balls to come in Split with drugs, write me pp messages and we will have a good party.

Rest In Peace.

Holely moley anti gay and on drugs what a cocktail!!

What are your thoughts on gays if they have good drugs with them?

Aj sinko lovi rake, kretenu.

Sorry for stuff like this lads, some people are beyond stupid.

@Mrtallywacker

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.