• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs winning there last 2 and utd with the giggs effect winning there last 3 (2 of which at home) is not actually that far fetched....

We'd then HAVE to beat hull or could end up 7th!! Draw end up 6th!!

Starting to think [Poor language removed] what happens with that lot give me the point we need ASAP I want to be in Europe next year!!

Hope we win. Stupid to lose on purpose when the rs or City could slip up anyway or Arsenal slip up. Losing won't guarantee City the league and vice-versa. Also there is the very slim chance of fourth.

It seems the majority of sane minded folk (going by the poll) want their team to win even though in 118 pages of discussion a lot are in favour of Citeh winning the game, who seem to revel more in Liverpool's demise rather than their own teams glory.

It seems the majority of sane minded folk (going by the poll) want their team to win even though in 118 pages of discussion a lot are in favour of Citeh winning the game, who seem to revel more in Liverpool's demise rather than their own teams glory.

I must be imagining the Blackburn shirts on the top in '95 or Gerrard's "backpass" against Chelsea

I'll just leave this here:

Gary Neville on Liverpool stopping United winning the title in 2009

"But at United we knew that Liverpool would ease off if that meant depriving us of the championship, especially a 19th championship that would take us past their record.

"We'd heard rumours during the week that some Liverpool players had turned round to one of their young lads and said: 'There's not a f****** chance we're going to let United win this league.'

"I've no idea whether that rumour was true or not, but you could see the game was a nice end-of-season stroll for Liverpool.

"You could see half their players were on their summer holidays. Yet we couldn't complain, not publicly. It was up to us to make sure we weren't in a vulnerable position.

that poll is from a few weeks ago when we still had a sniff of 4th, i think if the poll was done now it'd be very different

Everton's Leon Osman has told the Reds that their local rivals will be doing all they can to beat Manchester City this weekend.

The 32-year-old told the Daily Mail, "we’re professionals and it’s what we do. It’s a big game at Goodison and we want to enjoy it and win it.

"City needed to rely on a slip-up by Liverpool to give them a chance so they’re probably favourites now and it’s up to us to stop them.

"A lot of clubs will be watching this game very closely but we’ve got to put all that out of our minds and do what we always do and go into the game to win."

Will exit you to celebrate with them on the street if they win the title "Evertonians" ? ( only for this "Blue" fans who wants the "rival" team to become a champion ! :D :D :X

I'll decided once and for all what I want about ten minutes before the match. If Tottenham and United balls up, and fifth is secure, then my feelings will be different. But right now, I hope we win as fifth is very important.

In saying that, I remember the home City match last year, a week after the Wigan FA Cup debacle, and I went into that game not in the least bit arsed as Moyes and Neville had sucked the life out of me the week before. It only took about twenty minutes for me to be screaming and carrying on like I usually do.

When Everton start playing, I generally can't help myself. I want them to snot everyone and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.