• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he hasn't he had a slow first season, but he started this season well, then got injured and has been good since he come back. I'd love him here.
Computer says no!

He'll be back at Cologne within the next two transfer windows, I'd bet my house on it.

Computer says no!

He'll be back at Cologne within the next two transfer windows, I'd bet my house on it.

19 goals for Arsenal in 51 appearances. He doesn't even play up front most of the time. The man is a deadly finisher and has been for years. Hence why I had to shake my head at your "even Podolski is scoring ffs" comment.

EDIT: He 's quality. The last stat I posted was just the league. He's actually scored 28 in 65 for Arsenal.

Last edited:
Soooo its really settled then. The way i see it, is that if this poll was re-taken today, it would be a lot different than the way it looks now. Flip flop those % that you see at the top of the thread.

Watched Everton for 40 years.
Home and away.
Rain, hail, sleet, snow, the whole shooting match.

I remember walking back to the car in 1977, aged 7, crying all the way back from Old Trafford after losing the cup final. Two weeks later same journey, only from Maine Rd, even more tears.

I remember Inchy scoring at Oxford, I was there, the start of the Kendall years. More tears, this time of joy, as we beat Watford to lift the FA cup. I cried with my dad, and my grandad, as we danced down Wembley Way.

Titles, Bayern home and away, Rotterdam, cup finals against them and United. I was at all of them.

Wimbledon last day. I cried again. Tears of unbounded relief that time. I still have the huge wedge of turf I wrenched out of the centre circle. Prized. With its own little border around it, my own piece of that hallowed pitch.

Leeds away, semi final against Spurs, outside the players entrance singing my heart out, scaring the life out of spurs, lifting our players...our heroes, onto greatness on the Elland Rd pitch.

Then Walter, then Moyes and now Bobby.

In all those 40 years, hundreds of games, thousands of miles, through the heartbreak and the euphoria, the tears of joy and despair, I have only ever asked for one thing.......my beloved heroes in royal blue to fight for every minute of every game and make me proud.

I've watched some beautiful football, magic woven by those warriors in blue. I've endured a fair old pile of sh1te during that time too.

But for once, just this one time, I want Everton, my Everton, to lose.
Call me fickle, call me odd, but don't dare say I don't love my club. Don't dare chastise me for wanting the soulless, classless, inbred shower of sh1te we are unfortunate to share a city with, to fall flat on their smug, over bearing, patronising faces as Everton, my Everton, MY ONLY EVERTON, roll over and allow their title rivals to waltz off into the sunset with the much needed three points.

4th is gone.

fuk them, fuk their fans, fuk the redsh1te.

Last edited:
Home and away.

I remember walking back to the car in 1977, aged 7, crying all the way back from Old Trafford after losing the cup final. Two weeks later same journey, only from Maine Rd, even more tears.

I remember Inchy scoring at Oxford, I was there, the start of the Kendall years. More tears, this time of joy, as we beat Watford to lift the FA cup. I cried with my dad, and my grandad, as we danced down Wembley Way.

Titles, Bayern home and away, Rotterdam, cup finals against them and United. I was at all of them.

Wimbledon last day. I cried again. Tears of unbounded relief that time. I still have the huge wedge of turf i wrenched out of the centre circle. Prized, with its own little border around it, my own piece of that hallowed pitch.

Leeds away, semi final against Spurs, outside the players entrance singing my heart out, scaring the life out of spurs, lifting our players...our heroes, onto greatness on the Elland Rd pitch.

In all those 40 years, hundreds of games, thousands of miles, through the heartbreak and the euphoria, the tears of joy and despair, I have only ever asked for one thing.......my beloved heroes in royal blue to fight for every minute of every game and make me proud.

I've watched some beautiful football, magic woven by those warriors in blue. I've endured a fair old pile of sh1te during that time too.

Call me fickle, call me odd, but don't dare say I don't love my club. Don't dare chastise me for wanting the soulless, classless, inbred shower of sh1te we are unfortunate to share a city with to fall flat on their smug, over bearing, patronising faces as Everton, my Everton, roll over and allow their title rivals to waltz off into the sunset with the much needed three points.

4th is gone.

great post mate

More tears next weekend too. Tears of you absolutely pissing yourself that the RS blew it. Even with the help of the bent officials that show up each week at their games.

Home and away.

Wimbledon last day. I cried again. Tears of unbounded relief that time. I still have the huge wedge of turf i wrenched out of the centre circle. Prized, with its own little border around it, my own piece of that hallowed pitch.

Call me fickle, call me odd, but don't dare say I don't love my club. Don't dare chastise me for wanting the soulless, classless, inbred shower of sh1te we are unfortunate to share a city with to fall flat on their smug, over bearing, patronising faces as Everton, my Everton, roll over and allow their title rivals to waltz off into the sunset with the much needed three points.

4th is gone.

I was 14 in 77,I to have followed Everton all these years around the uk and Europe,god only knows how much I have spent willing us to win.Tomorrow though I am with you,I hope we get beat,preferably by a bueat of an own goal in the last minute.
All the match going blues I know are of the same opinion,if you have lived amongst that horrible lot,you would all be willing city to beat us

Just want this match over to be honest. Can't believe I'd actually prefer us to lose a match, that's what that shower across the park and the media obsession with them has reduced me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.