Everton confirm rejecting 28M for both Fellaini and baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
The back page of the mail is saying Moyes has said we should let them go for the good of their careers. I.e at whatever price they want to pay

Both will play their last game for us tomorrow, nailed on. This sort of thing doesn't make the papers in this way too often without actually happening.

No quotes but I bet it is his attitude. Probably we had to let him go for 'the good of his career' too.

The ****ing ginger rat.

Isn't that a quote at the bottom? Looks like he is saying he would have let them go if SAF was asking? Anybody read it?

...so it is. It looks like he's going on to say that if he''d been Everton manager now he'd have done a deal...at these prices!!!

What an absolute **** of a feller. Everton the special club to him. 'Kin rat's joining Suarez level for me now.

...so it is. It looks like he's going on to say that if he''d been Everton manager now he'd have done a deal...at these prices!!!

What an absolute **** of a feller. Everton the special club to him. 'Kin rat's joining Suarez level for me now.

Showing his true colours now Dave isn't he. He would've sold them as he's a gutless pri**

Usually quite good at judging people's characters, but how wrong did i get it with this canieving back stabbing rat of a man.
Walk back into Goodison with your had held high eh Mr Moyes.
I DON'T THINK SO !!!!

Moyes playing the big i am now he's at a 'big club'. Give it time and he'll show he is not god enough to manage utd. In the mean time he should stop openly tapping up our players. He is behaving no better than hughes did with lescott. Everton have class and dignity, moyes clearly doesnt.

How many times did he say he wouldnt talk about players at other clubs? The blokes a hypocrite and showing his true colours to the world. Goodison will be a couldron when they come to play us, bring it on......

Showing his true colours now Dave isn't he. He would've sold them as he's a gutless pri**

He would have to his boss-man Ferguson, but he'd have asked others to cough up. He obviously reckons he can do that now.

Every word from that turncoat's mouth now is a massive insult to Everton.

What the hell, I know he was really only out for himself the whole time but where was this ****ing stance when Lescott wanted to double his wages??

What a little ****, I will take almost as great a joy when he fails as when that little ****ing rat Suarez gets broken..

Apparently from the Daily Mail Saturday Backpage

The Daily Mail claim that Moyes, on Friday, had pleaded with Everton to accept Manchester United’s next bid for Marouane Fellaini and Leighton Baines for the good of their football futures, especially with the world cup next year.

Everton manager, Martinez has already criticized United’s pursuit of Fellaini and Baines, insisting it is at odds with how they once did business.

Manchester United made an opening offer of £28millionfor the pair just 48-hours before the start of the season, this left Martinez and Everton fuming, turning down the bid with immediate effect.

Speaking today, Martinez said:

“Maybe it sounds a bit repetitive, but we do not want any bids and we are not inviting any bids.

Words that maybe sounding on deaf ears as Moyes has now reportedly pleaded with Everton to let them leave.

Manchester United are said to be planning a raised bid of £35million for both Fellaini and Baines that will be lodged next week, after the Chelsea game on Monday night.

Moyes playing the big i am now he's at a 'big club'. Give it time and he'll show he is not god enough to manage utd. In the mean time he should stop openly tapping up our players. He is behaving no better than hughes did with lescott. Everton have class and dignity, moyes clearly doesnt.

How many times did he say he wouldnt talk about players at other clubs? The blokes a hypocrite and showing his true colours to the world. Goodison will be a couldron when they come to play us, bring it on......

The Hughes comparison is spot on for me. When the sheiks came in he seemed to become a real flat track bully. Sadly Moyes seems to think copying Fergie's worst traits is the appropriate management style. Be nice to people on your way up the ladder mate because you'll meet them again on the way down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.