Everton Carabao Cup 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite ironic now that if Silva isn’t sacked during the break, a defeat in the game against his former club will actually be his sacking day

Quite ironic now that if Silva isn’t sacked during the break, a defeat in the game against his former club will actually be his sacking day
How much would Watford Fans love that,if this happened lol,though we have west ham and Brighton 1st so could be in one of them etc,if at all

When are tickets on sale for this?

Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket Members from 10am on Wednesday 2 October.

The deadline for Season Ticket Members to claim their own seat will be 6pm on Tuesday 8 October

Official Members will be able to purchase one ticket per membership from 8am on Wednesday 9 October.

General sale will commence from 8am on Thursday 10 October.

Ticket prices are as follows:

Adults (25-64) - £20
65+ - £10
Under 25s - £10
Under 18s - £5

Supporters should note that individual customer numbers must be given for each attending supporter at the time of sale.

Once available, tickets can be purchased online, over the phone on 0151 556 1878*, in person by visiting the Goodison Road Box office or by calling into our city centre ticket facility in Everton Two.

This is a massive game for the season, I hope the grounds full. We know from Lincoln and Sheff Wed it'll be a full first team. Watford wont bring many. What a chance to get to the QF and draw the winner of Crawley / Colchester or Oxford / Sunderland

Do we know if this game is gonna be on tv or on a stream?

Looking on my sky planner they apparently have two games on Wednesday night but nothing on the Tuesday?

Looking on my sky planner they apparently have two games on Wednesday night but nothing on the Tuesday?

Because they couldn’t have Liverpool/Arsenal or Chelsea/United on Tuesday for two reasons, one is Merseyside Police not wanting both clubs at home on the same night and the other being United, Arsenal and the RS all playing Sunday in the league, the former two having only played last night in the Europa

Its on the net,and has been down to be on there for over a week,certain places show a lot more chs than others

Its on the net,and has been down to be on there for over a week,certain places show a lot more chs than others
It will definitely be on as it’s on these channels

Round
england8.gif

Everton v Watford
england20.gif

live3.png

ST: 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.