Everton Carabao Cup 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you inform me of the last time we were knocked out by a League 1 team mate?

I dont need to, we have previous for going out of the cups early on. Wont ever leave me since I went to Brentford away and we lost on pens.

I guess Sky just picked our game as it's going to be an easy rollover win aye?

I dont need to, we have previous for going out of the cups early on. Wont ever leave me since I went to Brentford away and we lost on pens.

They’re a bunch of knobs mate, we’ll batter em

There’s a difference between being cautious over the game and actually EXPECTING us to lose. You are expecting us to lose to a League 1 side. Why do you bother still following us if it makes you feel like that?

There’s a difference between being cautious over the game and actually EXPECTING us to lose. You are expecting us to lose to a League 1 side. Why do you bother still following us if it makes you feel like that?

I said Its typical Everton to go out early and lose this type of game on Sky. That warrants being asked why I follow the team ive been going to watch since I was 6.

Alright mate, that'll be the end of this convo.

Status
Not open for further replies.