Everton are travel-lite for the next 3 league fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilwebby

Player Valuation: £50m
Lets look at the next 3 games and how much travel each squad will need to put in.

Everton
-------
H vs Sunderland
H vs Southampton
A vs Stoke - 50 miles

100 miles round trips

Liverpool
---------
A vs ManCity 35 miles
A vs Chelsea 200 miles
H vs Hull

470 miles total round trips

Arsenal
-------
A vs West Ham - 5 miles
A vs Newcastle - 280 miles
H vs Cardiff

570 miles total round trips

Chelsea
-------
H vs Swansea
H vs Liverpool
A vs Southampton - 80 miles

160 miles total round trips

Spurs
-----
H vs WBA
H vs Stoke
A vs ManU -200 miles

400 miles total
round trips

ManU
------
A vs Hull - 100 miles
A vs Norwich - 200 miles
H vs Spurs

600 miles total round trips

Summary: Everton have the least travel requirement coming up, with just a short trip to Stoke on NYD. Chelsea also have it quite easy. All the other teams in the top 7 have considerably more travel in their schedule over the next 3 games.

The fixture list has been remarkably kind to us. Let's take advantage and kick on.

so why havent we won at anfield in ages?

Manager-David-Moyes-shocked-2280617.jpg

I think if you're traveling in first class and via plane it doesn't really matter tbh, especially in such a small country like England. Worse for the fans.

All London based games.

Think they get the train down too. Someone on Twitter was saying there was a load of fans on the same train back up after Arsenal, and that Jags, Baines and a couple of others were singing along to Allez Allez Allez Ohh

I think if you're traveling in first class and via plane it doesn't really matter tbh, especially in such a small country like England. Worse for the fans.

You don't think that having to put up with 600 miles' worth of round trips over the next week would take a bit more out of you than normal? Wanna come and work for me?

I know these guys are professional footballers and are used to it, but spending so much time on plane/coach/train is bound to blunt your edge a bit, surely.

Also, it is very possible that if any of these trips are by plane, they would be hit with the storm winds we have had lately.

Two home games is great but no-one likes going to Stoke. The fact that it's only 50 miles is irrelevant.I'd rather we travel 200+ miles to Swansea again than go to chew on an oatcake on New Years Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.