Everton are the best team in the league and its all down to Wayne Rooney!(Lol Wut?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect him to buy Everton one day.
Not sure what the media are up to these days though. Can't say I hold any strong feelings about him to be honest either. I still support the lad despite the past.

If you follow another story off that one it was suggesting he should resiign for us at 29 and hopefully help us win things.

Hated him for wanting to leave but maybe we wouldnt be where we are now.

Would love to see him back though. He truely is world class.

It makes sense him saying that the money generated from Rooney's transfer has made us a better club.

you have to admire rooney, he`s definatly a cut above the rest for man united and england.

i think we would of been better off keeping him still tho.

I'd rather he lifted the World Cup than that diving scumbag to be honest.
I really can't believe Gerrard getting the armband. It's so hypocritical of the manager.

At first I thought he'd been found out, after squeezing into a Tony Hibbert body suit all season, but alas it's not to be.

Rooney is forgiven in my book and I'd love to see him back one day, hopefully while he's still young enough to make a real contribution. The money from his transfer did help the club but our success is down to Moyes and his team, and to Sir Bill.

You could argue that the likes of Johnson, McFadden and Lescott leaving the club were better from a financial point of view. Though the timing of the Rooney move was critical and the fact he was home grown gave the buissness a massive boost which was seriously on the brink of ruin.

That said as we are seeing now i maintain we were short changed for a player of the potential to be one of the best in the world. Hopefully we hold on to young Jack but if we dont i hope we take a long hard look at the Rooney deal and realise we could have had a better deal.

It's by David Madocks, therefore, it is by definition a steaming pile of [Poor language removed].

to be fair dave he does make a few good pointds

He gets the date right.

He deconstructs any news item on Everton and the reconstructs it along the lines of: "isn't it a miracle what's happening at Everton. Hats off to David Moyes...who, of course, would be nothing without the other half of the double act - best chairman in the world, Bill Kenwright CBE, who has donated a kidney to pay for Landon Donovan's loan period"

...or some such fcuking nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.