Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's absolutely killed the passion in the game

Football was known around the world as the beautiful game yet these morons have managed to strip any enjoyment out of a goal

i genuinely feel I only celebrated about half my normal madness of the time importance etc I knew it’d happen or I sensed it , if the goal had have stood I’d have been robbed of that moment or partially instead we were robbed of the points , VAR is already stealing the joy from the game . I feel like I keep repeating myself but I honestly think honestly it gets some big changes it’s going to destroy the game as we know it . The game generations of my family have fallen in love with , it’s that important and frankly that damaging .

Did anybody know, in 28 games this season, we haven't had a penalty

That's absolutely mad, you think about the handball against Tottenham, Walcott against Brighton, yesterday. Madness!!

DERMOT'S VERDICT: I saw this and I wasn't sure it was a penalty. I think Sigurdsson gets the shot away, and then goes over the leg of Wan-Bissaka. When you see that there, he collapses.
You can't give a penalty for something that hasn't happened. I don't think it's a foul, I agree he sees the leg coming in but he collapses.

More bs protecting incompetent referees....
If a player slides in, taking someone out in the middle of the pitch after they've played the ball it's a foul, so why not in the box?

DERMOT'S VERDICT: I saw this and I wasn't sure it was a penalty. I think Sigurdsson gets the shot away, and then goes over the leg of Wan-Bissaka. When you see that there, he collapses.
You can't give a penalty for something that hasn't happened. I don't think it's a foul, I agree he sees the leg coming in but he collapses.

If a player slides in, taking someone out in the middle of the pitch after they've played the ball it's a foul, so why not in the box?
Didn't the RS get a penalty ages ago where the ref said even though the defender didn't touch the player (Stevie g if I remember correctly) there was intent?

Fantastic consistency.

Unreal!!

LOL

Essentially hes saying Sigurdsson took a dive?

Unreal.

I am still Gobsmacked that there is people saying that De Gea cant see 1st shot and does not see ball go past sig,he can clearly see shot and moves for it,while 2nd is deflected and he watches it go past sig-hes just wrong footed and has no chance to get back for it lol
Clearly watches the ball in every replay you see and reacts accordingly. He was never getting to that ball regardless if Sigurdsson was there or not.

To say he was 'obstructed' as an absolute farce.

Any examples of a pen being given after a player has been fouled after taking a shot? I need to prove some Manc tit wrong

How can moss say a clear and obvious mistake was made by the ref? The ref spoke to the linesman, a blind man could have seeing gylfi was offside, so the only conversation they could have been having was, was gylfi interfering. So the ref who originally gave the goal didn't think he was interfering, either did the linesman, but some anti Everton tit 200 miles away cost us 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.