Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wan bissaka not clear and obvious, yet Keane landing on the Brighton lad was "clear and obvious", give me a break, who are the FA trying to fool with this agenda? No penalties, I have not heard that point mentioned once by the media all season, United have had 18?

Things wont change until the club make a stand.

We are, have been and always will be too soft.

Only Moyes had any balls to call the officials out.

For me, I’m not so angry about whether it was the right decision or not. It’s the fact that you just can’t celebrate a goal anymore.

I’ve had a season ticket for about 10 years. When the ball hits the net, I look at the linesman and if his flag is down, I go mental.

I can’t do that anymore. There is always at the back of your mind that someone in a studio 100 miles away could find something wrong with the decision.

So that euphoria, losing it and going completely mental has kind of gone. And for me, that was the beat bit about football.

a winner in stoppage time against Utd and you can’t enjoy it. What a load of rubbish.

if this is what football is becoming, I’m not sure I can be bothered with it.

Its not VAR its the rules - the offside & handball rules are whats causing the problem as VAR is simply going by those rules.

I just pray they hold a meeting in the summer and change the rules to give the attacking player the advantage / have the handball needing to be deliberate.

If they do that it'll improve massively.

VAR would be improved if the checker didnt know what team the decision was for. If the camera footage he watched was just black and white silhouettes it would take all bias out of it.
Im now convinced that there is an unconcious bias in football toward the brand clubs, its like when a rop team score a great goal its lauded but if a lower or championship club score the same goal its somehow inferior. Bias.

Also being 2mm offside is just ridiculous.

Today highlights another reason we need to move to BMD.

Anybody getting a sense of Deja Vu here..After the Brighton game the prem came out and apologised saying they got it wrong with that VAR decision. Give it a week or two and we'll get the same..oops sorry Everton we f****d up AGAIN against Utd !!

This 'he moved his legs so it is was offside as he now interferes with play' is a load of bull. Sure the rule states if the offside player tries to change the direction of the ball or does something to deceive the keeper into thinking it will change then it's offside but that never happened. He just pulled his legs away from a ball De Gea saw the whole way which is clear cut from the movements he made from the original shot and deflection. Load of rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.