Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would have stood if var wasnt available even stood if var was fair and the nobs watching it were unbiased. it has cost us and others and needs scrapping or implementing properly.

It's all the same, just more hard luck tears...25 years I've been listening to it but the fact is we've rarely been good enough to not have to rely on calls and that's the biggest problem. Yet it's funny when it happens to others, eh?

HAVE to mic up the conversation for it. The ref noticeably didn’t have a clue what was going on there.

Anyone notice that we put the goal on the big screen after the call? I didn’t think we were allowed to do that.

The fact that no-one, with certainty can say if this is a goal or not, just shows that the rules put in text are absolute crap.

The fact that no-one, with certainty can say if this is a goal or not, just shows that the rules put in text are absolute crap.

Loads of people can say with certainty can say if it was a goal - you just need to watch the replay. He isn't clearly obstructing de Gea's view, so its a goal. What Moss saw I cannot say.

The ref doesn't need to have a clue, It goes to VAR and he gets told what the decision is
Wrong again. There’s actually a monitor by the pitch that can be used so he can form his own opinion and is widely used in other leagues around the world. You’re not very good at this are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.