Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the head butt yesterday, if players are facing each other and one attempts to head butt the other, whether or not any contact is made its classes as violent conduct and automatic red card. What's the difference if you have your back to someone and actually do make contact with an action that can not be interpreted in any other way but a head butt.

I refuse to believe a set of individuals can be so collectively poor at their jobs.

The only decision we've got where I thought we got lucky with VAR was the goal against United where it was a foul on De Gea. Other than that it's just been bad decision after bad decision, week after week.

This isnt collective ineptitude. It just cant be.

MOTD reckon it was a red & could be acted on respectively some good that does us.....
Holgate getting headbutted...

Exactly, what good is a retrospective ban on a west ham player to us now, the game is done but against 10 men when we were the better team in the second half could of been huge for us, it's like when VAR admitted they got the penalty wrong when we played Brighton, Everton still lost out by a wrong decision

Listen to some of you making it out like they have something against us! It's happening to nearly eveyone, there's no reason for anyone to have an agenda against us as it not like we are a threat to anybody.

Listen to some of you making it out like they have something against us! It's happening to nearly eveyone, there's no reason for anyone to have an agenda against us as it not like we are a threat to anybody.
the reason for the agenda may be that the officialdom and media voices are all infested with our local rivals who may just want to keep us in our place and make us suffer. Just because I'm being paranoid about people being out to get us doesn't mean that they aren't out to get us.

Game changing, career changing decisions have went against Everton, and go in favour of favourites.

Exactly, what good is a retrospective ban on a west ham player to us now, the game is done but against 10 men when we were the better team in the second half could of been huge for us, it's like when VAR admitted they got the penalty wrong when we played Brighton, Everton still lost out by a wrong decision

It was in the 90th minute, wasn't it? I agree it should have been a red no question, but it wouldn't have made a difference to the outcome of that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.