Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be soft. No VAR shocker we win that game - simple enough.

Keane was clumsy. Clearly stood on his foot. To the letter of the law it’s a pen. I didn’t think it was at 1st glance either but watching it back and there’s certainly a case - put it this way, if it was at the other end i’d have shouted for it.

At best it’s debatable. But the pen decision aside, do you reckon the performance was worthy of a win? Or even a point?

If so, fair enough but I certainly don’t. We were all over the place. If it was just down to ‘luck’ and ‘conspiracy’ then there would be no Silva out shouts.

I hated the system since the world cup, this is a thread for var, var is being discussed having failed massively again, it really should be a massive surprise to you
I dont think the system has failed, its a foul deliberate or accidental. Keane has step on the guys ankle and its a penalty, what i dont want to see is my team crumble because of that decision.

Keane was clumsy. Clearly stood on his foot. To the letter of the law it’s a pen. I didn’t think it was at 1st glance either but watching it back and there’s certainly a case - put it this way, if it was at the other end i’d have shouted for it.

At best it’s debatable. But the pen decision aside, do you reckon the performance was worthy of a win? Or even a point?

If so, fair enough but I certainly don’t. We were all over the place.

We would have won the game if VAR didn't give a ridiculously unnecessary decision. That is all that needs to be said.

I'm pro VAR. Please do not blame VAR guys. It is an instant replay viewed from all angles in slow motion, not rocket science.

I have long suspected corruption in football, not just because of dodgy decisions but simply on account of the amount of money involved.

At least if we have VAR this corruption will be exposed to us, the fans and viewers, and there will be no excuse or hiding place for corrupt officials who are seeking to guide and manipulate the premiership narrative in the manner they desire.

There is no earthly way that a person watching that call today in slow motion could have come to any other conclusion than that it was NOT a penalty.

We get rid of VAR, and we go back to how it was before, and not only is the corrupt status quo maintained but also their plausible deniability, and all we do is hand them back a perfect excuse for making these corrupt decisions.

I don't think there is any real reason to even watch football anymore as it isn't just Everton. Week in week out these ridiculous decisions are being made, as officials in the ref's ear, selectively pick and choose which way they would like a decision to go...

It's a soft one but I would be fuming if it was not given for us while VAR checked

I'm pro VAR. Please do not blame VAR guys. It is an instant replay viewed from all angles in slow motion, not rocket science.

I have long suspected corruption in football, not just because of dodgy decisions but simply on account of the amount of money involved.

At least if we have VAR this corruption will be exposed to us, the fans and viewers, and there will be no excuse or hiding place for corrupt officials who are seeking to guide and manipulate the premiership narrative in the manner they desire.

There is no earthly way that a person watching that call today in slow motion could have come to any other conclusion than that it was NOT a penalty.

We get rid of VAR, and we go back to how it was before, and not only is the corrupt status quo maintained but also their plausible deniability, and all we do is hand them back a perfect excuse for making these corrupt decisions.

I don't think there is any real reason to even watch football anymore as it isn't just Everton. Week in week out these ridiculous decisions are being made, as officials in the ref's ear, selectively pick and choose which way they would like a decision to go...

Koff Lee Mason ya ming

Status
Not open for further replies.