Everton and VAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can moan,but its the same for every club. You have to dust yourself off and then not lose the game. We don't do that we just collapse and throw even more much needed points away.
They had the momentum after that and we played poorly, but it isn't the same for every club and it had a MASSIVE impact on the game, to suggest it shouldn't be discussed is insane

They had the momentum after that and we played poorly, but it isn't the same for every club and it had a MASSIVE impact on the game, to suggest it shouldn't be discussed is insane
It is the same for every club....I've watched umpteen times when other clubs have been screwed over by VAR so to speak. To think its just us or a handful of clubs is a little naive.

VAR didn’t cost us points today. Our performance did. Plain and simple. People trying to make out that the officials are corrupt need to have a day off.

The pen was soft and will continue to be debated but analyse the performance, were we genuinely good enough even for a point today?

Not in my book. Awful all round. We got fortunate with the equaliser in the 1st half and apart from Theo’s chance I can’t remember us creating any clear chances. When they got the pen, whether it’s unjust or not, Marco MUST reset the team. He didn’t.

We lost our heads, lost our shape and conceded again. Even the most die-hard Evertonian wouldn’t argue that 2 of their 3 goals were absolutely fine.

It’s not VAR. It’s the players and the management.

Don't be soft. No VAR shocker we win that game - simple enough.

It is the same for every club....I've watched umpteen times when other clubs have been screwed over by VAR so to speak. To think its just us or a handful of clubs is a little naive.
I hated the system since the world cup, this is a thread for var, var is being discussed having failed massively again, it really should be a massive surprise to you

VAR didn’t cost us points today. Our performance did. Plain and simple. People trying to make out that the officials are corrupt need to have a day off.

The pen was soft and will continue to be debated but analyse the performance, were we genuinely good enough even for a point today?

Not in my book. Awful all round. We got fortunate with the equaliser in the 1st half and apart from Theo’s chance I can’t remember us creating any clear chances. When they got the pen, whether it’s unjust or not, Marco MUST reset the team. He didn’t.

We lost our heads, lost our shape and conceded again. Even the most die-hard Evertonian wouldn’t argue that 2 of their 3 goals were absolutely fine.

It’s not VAR. It’s the players and the management.
oh look it super sound super reasonable 'evertonian' keiran

Status
Not open for further replies.