Everton and Chelsea fined £30k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not expecting us to spend loads anyway. Most of what we spent last year was raised in sales from the year before.

Everton FC fined £30,000 by FA after Stamford Bridge flash-point

After this headline in the Echo tonight I do not think their will be much in the transfer kitty for the new manager in the summer.

Season tickets will be pushed again soon i think.

Cool story bro.

It will be a fraction of what Sky pays for the premier league.

I seen something a while ago about the likes of Spurs getting about 10million for reaching the quarters, and Fulham getting more for getting to the final. I don't know the exact details, but the Europa League broadcasting deal is a pretty hefty one. We'll be looking at 10m+ revenue should we reach the quarters imo.

yeah what with the multi billion tv deal

think if you finish 17th you still get 20 billion in tv money....

'a lot less this summer'

roffle

All this new deal does is give massive pay increases to players already on the books, they will threaten to leave if they don't get a bigger slice of the pie, Blue Bill will give it too them as it will be cheaper than replacing these players even if they need replacing........

Not sure it's fair to be honest.

Especially as the referee is denying all knowledge of having the gift of eyesight during the match - he was 3 inches away from the incident and didn't see it.

Not sure it's fair to be honest.

Especially as the referee is denying all knowledge of having the gift of eyesight during the match - he was 3 inches away from the incident and didn't see it.

Whats not fair?

We and Chelsea broke the rules so both got punished for it.

I didn't think our players were that much to blame.

But they still broke the rules?

I thought maybe Chelsea might have gotten a bigger fine due to our players reacting to their original reaction but it took two teams to kick off and 2 teams got fined.

"They started it" probably doesn't cut much ice with the FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.