Everton and Chelsea fined £30k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphie Boy

Player Valuation: £8m
Everton FC fined £30,000 by FA after Stamford Bridge flash-point

After this headline in the Echo tonight I do not think their will be much in the transfer kitty for the new manager in the summer.

Season tickets will be pushed again soon i think.

Last edited by a moderator:

In all seriousness, it will be a lot less this summer. Poor finishing position compared to last season will mean a reduction in prize money circa to ten million, the next chunk of the Lakaku fee and the increase in wages will further reduce that transfer war chest.

yeah what with the multi billion tv deal

think if you finish 17th you still get 20 billion in tv money....

'a lot less this summer'

roffle

In all seriousness, it will be a lot less this summer. Poor finishing position compared to last season will mean a reduction in prize money circa to ten million, the next chunk of the Lakaku fee and the increase in wages will further reduce that transfer war chest.

I personally think a lot of that should be mitigated by a good run in the Europa League (if it happens, you get decent money for getting to the quarters), and getting rid of a number of previous first team players like Distin etc, and Eto has already left.

yeah what with the multi billion tv deal

think if you finish 17th you still get 20 billion in tv money....

'a lot less this summer'

roffle

Still the same tv deal as last season, new one does not kick in yet but no doubt our wonderful leaders are ready to increase the amount they loan per year from Vibrac.

Status
Not open for further replies.