Homepage Update: Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U fans are condescending, snidey, soulless, fickle scum who know everything and who don't come from Manchester........he'll fit right in ;)

giphy.gif

His helmet rating is going off the scale in recent days / weeks.

I wish the lad well for everything he did in his 4 years here, but he looks like he's in grave danger of disappearing up his own arsehole, and the fact that he's going to be in tandem with Pogba every week, doesn't bode well
The stuff about his time in L.A. with Pogba and the gangster stuff has the faint whiff of racism about it.

Totally different mate hoping someone scores against you is not right sorry.
He mentioned nothing about being beaten by United though. I can see what he's driving at: Lukaku scores and shuts his detractors up...the ones who were cheering his name a few weeks back.

The words Lukaku is using to describe United and its fans is just PR BS. How can anyone get wound up by that?

Only as 'weird' as people wishing the worst on him.

He scored 70 odd goals for us and gave us £90M to spend.

More Lukaku's please.
Stop trying to be controversial Dave :hayee:. I'm an Everton fan, first and foremost, though a big Lukaku fan. I don't wish him ill, but deffo don't wish him to score against us. Everton paid £28million for him, and built a whole platform to showcase his talents- as I said- I'm a big fan, and his finishing talent will be hard to replace, but we'll play better as a team this year.

Stop trying to be controversial Dave :hayee:. I'm an Everton fan, first and foremost, though a big Lukaku fan. I don't wish him ill, but deffo don't wish him to score against us. Everton paid £28million for him, and built a whole platform to showcase his talents- as I said- I'm a big fan, and his finishing talent will be hard to replace, but we'll play better as a team this year.
Maybe.

A guaranteed shed load of goals is hard to replace.

Didn't watch all that, any mention of Everton?

Said it all along, blessing in disguise this. I don't think he's Koemans type of player anyway (I know he scores goals) but I think Koeman has a model and Lukaku doesn't fit that anyway. I think it is clear with signing Sandro, Rooney and hopefully Gylfi that he is after spreading the goals so we are not reliant on one player.

For me Lukaku picked and choosed games to turn up to when it suited him. Tallying his goals up against Sunderland etc. When it was 0-0 in the derby or we were hitting United on the break to try to make it 0-2 he didn't step up. The one game that stands out was Chelsea in the FA Cup 1/4, few and far between though.

I don't know if I'm being unfair on him as his goal ratio is superb but I just think this suits everyone. He was never an "Everton" player, he didn't get it. We like players that take to the club, I see Koeman signing characters with strong mentalities to take us forward, not mopey self centered players like Lukaku.

So good riddance Rom and good luck to United when you are trying to break down Juventus and Rom is coming up against Banucci type player's because he won't want to know. Unless he steps his game up of course which he may well do, or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.