Homepage Update: Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fair enough he likes the stadium, but how does he know about them being the best fans in the world? He's showing such little respect to the club, in his conduct during the past week, but should we be surprised, he's been disrespectful to the club with comments every international break.
Rom, thanks for the goals and we will miss them, but not your attitude. We move on.

Indeed, only thing of any substance that Martinez did for us, but even so, Steve Clarke at West BRom did the same a year before.

Cheers Bobby, a good investment, now let's spend it.

Yeah true - fair play to Steve Clarke. I was forgetting that Mourniho has in fact TWICE got rid of Rom. Utd are a laughing stock for the cash they waste.

Has this disrespectful child gone yet?

Haha - nice one. This sort of reminds me of Anelka and his constant family-agent-led globe trotting. Doesn't seem to really work out when you look at him or Messi's tax embarrassment. Who was the Man City player who's Mum did his wheeling and dealing?

Ultimately these guys are great quality footballers but some just seem prone to being led by their 'advisors' and I guess sooner or later not all footballer's families, extended families, friends, debtors, creditors and agents make great 'advisors'. And it's probably hard to work that out when you're on £10m+ a year, consumed with playing, training, media commitments etc and missed half your school life.

Two people I am warming to though are Ronko and Moshiri
A glut of Everton youth in a first successful season and a set of deals that give us hope for a 2nd season. I wasn't all over either really at the start of their tenure (but was very reassured by the focus on a new stadium). And they're following up on the pitch, with deals AND GIVING OUR QUALITY YOUTH A RUN.

Happy.

United do have the best stadium in the league by capacity, and do have the best fans numerically. Nothing to see here. No need to hate him, the best response would be ignoring him as he obviously loves the attention and put all our effort into getting behind our new stars that right now want to be here in what looks like is going to be the most exciting season in the last couple of decades.

So in one fell swoop he shows he is a bit thick - as Madrid are massively bigger
Insults the team he has supported all his life in Chelsea
Doesn't even do the classy thing and say thanks to the club thats made him or the fans that backed him

hope he absolutely flops and when he comes to Goodison he has an absolute mare

The bad bad meff
And yet some fans want him to score against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.