Homepage Update: Everton Agree Fee With Man Utd For Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Chelsea might attempt to come in with a bigger price but I think Man Utd are in pole position.

Yea, he won't though. He is a brilliant player, you know it, I do, we all do. He's also a grade A idiot at the same time, but aren't most 'superstars'? He'll go on to be a great, of that I have no doubt! Let's not get sour and claim he's rubbish or will go on to be a failure, that's what the reds' fans would do.
He's shabite and will underwhelm at CL level. Vision of a mole with glaucoma, motivation of a snarky teen with hypothyroidism, can't trap a bag of cement, combined with the ariel prowess of Pat Nevin. Humungous ego though

Always loved his ability as a goalscorer, new he could work harder etc but looked past that to be honest.
Changed my mind after this game, wasent interested in him after that , glad to see hm go

why am i not surprised he'll be partying w pogba.

i'd bet you they'll be making and posting instagram vidyas whilst on the pitch, those muppets

Top five world record transfers

• £89m - Paul Pogba. Juventus to Manchester United, 2016
  • £86m - Gareth Bale. Tottenham to Real Madrid, 2013
  • £80m - Cristiano Ronaldo. Manchester United to Real Madrid, 2009
  • £75.3m - Gonzalo Higuain. Napoli to Juventus, 2016
  • £75m - Luis Suarez. Liverpool to Barcelona, 2014
Top five British transfers

• £50m - Fernando Torres. Liverpool to Chelsea, 2011
  • £47.5m - John Stones - Everton to Manchester City, 2016
  • £44m - Raheem Sterling. Liverpool to Manchester City, 2015
  • £37.1m - Juan Mata. Chelsea to Manchester United, 2014
  • £35m - Andy Carroll - Newcastle to Liverpool, 2011

Anything north of £75m is highway robbery for Rom, especially if we get Rooney in return, or some of his wages paid. Or whatever we still owe for Schneids waived. If he doesn't want to be here, fine, we well at a good price and bring guys in who want to be here and will refrain from posting cringeworthy vids on Twitter.
fwiw, Suarez was £65m, not £75m

Based on the flood of articles yesterday about Rooney as a makeweight in a Lukaku deal, which at the time I thought was strange make sense now. As does the Everton denial. The price for Chelsea isn't 75 million, because the 75 for united includes Rooney.

My opinion.

Looks like I was wrong on the swap portion. Was on now Man U. want to do a separate deal out of respect to Rooney.

http://www.espnfc.com/story/3154024...en-respectful-exit-from-man-united-to-everton

I am disappointed with Lukaku. He should see this improvements we have already made this summer and know that we are going places. This is just the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.