Everton 5-1 Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what an excellent day out that was! A pleasure to watch such sexy football from the lads. Can't be arsed reading through the thread on my phone, but i take it we're all happy tonight?? I thought our midfield was excellent today, it worked really well with Johnny smashing things up and allowing Mikel to do his thang. If Yak had had his shooting boots on we could've had double figures, as it was, still an excellent result against an admittedly crap 'ull side. Can only pound what's in front of us though :)
Posted via Mobile Device

But then again how many people said they were fighting for their Premier League status and therefore it would not be an easy game despite that? :dodgy:

I wasn't one of them I might add - when I joked about 48-0 I didn't realize how close to that it could have been! :huh:

I recorded the match, and still haven't had the chance to watch the full thing. I got to about the 70' mark (right as Donovan entered). I'm looking forward to the last 20' after reading this thread :)

As others have all pointed out, Arteta is amazing to watch. It is a shame he's Spanish, as he'd start for most other nations.

Anyone else impressed by the sheer fearlessness with which Heitinga plays his game? He is truly an old-school player, fully committed to every challenge. Who doesn't fear getting into a 50-50 challenge with this guy?

My favorite moment of the telecast, as documented by my AMAZING cellphone cam:

76901b09.jpg

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.