• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 3 pts here...after Palace a 2 week break then;

Arsenal A
United H
Chelsea A
RS H

We need to keep the momentum going and to do that i think we need to be taking 10pts from these 5 games :eek:
No reason we can't get something from the Arsenal and United games they are worse than us at the moment, draw at Arsenal and beat United, anything from the other 2 games mentioned will be a bonus.

Have a orrible feeling about this one.

Realistically our next 5 games are going to be very tough especially with our shocking midfield therefore this is a vital game if we are to hope to finish in the top 7 spots -

Palace: 3 points
Arsenal: 1 point
Man Utd: 3 points
Chelsea: 0 points
RS: 0 points

Head says 7 points out of 15 - anything less than that and we'll be massively relying on other clubs slipping up to stay in contention.

Have a orrible feeling about this one.

Realistically our next 5 games are going to be very tough especially with our shocking midfield therefore this is a vital game if we are to hope to finish in the top 7 spots -

Palace: 3 points
Arsenal: 1 point
Man Utd: 3 points
Chelsea: 0 points
RS: 0 points

Head says 7 points out of 15 - anything less than that and we'll be massively relying on other clubs slipping up to stay in contention.

Nothing to fear in those first four and we WILL be the team to end Satan’s rule over the Earth.

Even if they win every other game can imagine how hacked off they would be if their only defeat was at Goodison. Would take the edge right off. It’s got to happen.

Nothing to fear in those first four and we WILL be the team to end Satan’s rule over the Earth.

Even if they win every other game can imagine how hacked off they would be if their only defeat was at Goodison. Would take the edge right off. It’s got to happen.

Its our midfield mate its just horrific - no creativity, gifting goals to the opposition.

Had we signed a CM in the January window I would be confident but I just keep thinking about recent performances and Brighton and Newcastle aside they havent been great which they need to be if you are going to go to the Emirates, Stamford Bridge etc and get the 3 points.

I feel we'll need alot of luck to get results in these fixtures but we'll see.

they havent been great which they need to be if you are going to go to the Emirates, Stamford Bridge etc and get the 3 points

No they don’t need to be great. Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea are either no better, or worse, than we are. Check Chelsea’s home record out. Won 5 lost 4. Carlo will not be scared of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.