Match Thread Everton 3-1 Crystal Palace - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly have to swerve today, got a terrible cold and feel like I got no sleep, couch and quilt wins today for me.

But the good news is that we normally always win when I swerve a game, so silver lining.
Please dont go the Derby ;):D anyway hope Everton made you feel better after making you scared probably lol

Total havoc and fragility from our back. Can't play out from the back with needless pass that kept getting intercepted, putting us in tonnes of pressure. If not for our fwds, we could have been humiliated again.
100%, absolute dirt from Coleman and Keane today, constantly passing directly to their players when under little pressure and just sheer panic in the ranks due to the other players likely having no trust in those two and a dodgy goalkeeper behind them. Sidibe needs to go right back and Holgate alongside Mina, and stick with it. Then get a top centre half in the summer and decide whether to sign Sidibe or get a better right back in.

Playing at goodison is harder for us than the away team I think. Teams like palace we expect to win and the crowd is tough. Great 3 points today.

Another great result,we now appear to be gaining some sort of winning mentality,even though we are still making too many mistakes which are costing us goals. Thought Schneiderlin played really well,as did Coleman in defence but Richarlison was my motm for that superbly taken goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.