Everton 2015 AGM - EFC Shareholders Association's 41 questions submitted for the Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
It"s an idea, but what kind of issue would you be looking at in terms of amount, term, foxed or variable rate.
For example, if you're looking to replace expensive debt, are you looking at only Prudential as this is long term.
JG repayment could possibly be funded by increased TV money next season (or possibly two)?
If this (JG) is possible why would you replace short term debt with a long term debt whixh would cost more in the long run?
And depending on the amount, how much would be left for capital spending assuming that's whatvyou're talking about.

To be honest that boat has already sailed as you say we should be debt free in less than 2 years.

It is a question that should have been asked previously although I suppose 5 years ago the risk of default was significantly higher.

However the opportunity to participate would have been nice...

To be honest that boat has already sailed as you say we should be debt free in less than 2 years.

It is a question that should have been asked previously although I suppose 5 years ago the risk of default was significantly higher.

However the opportunity to participate would have been nice...
I suppose it all depends on when/if a takeover occurs.
If there is no takeover and no share issue, it could still be worthwhile for a 50mil issue at 5 % for an 5 year term to get Goodison back from the Prudential charge alone as it makes everything simpler. I like simple
If enough raised, try to buy FF back.
Both measures would probably increase net profitability if only marginally.

So only Elstone and Woods attending tomorrow??

When is next years A.G.M on

November.

Not sure why people would be surprised that only Elstone & Woods will be there.

Kenwright hasn't been going to any games because he's ill & Robert Earl simply owns shares in EFC, he's publicly disassociated himself from the club for the past 8 years through absence & non-acknowledgement of the club.

Hence question 6 being asked (and rightly so).

November.

Not sure why people would be surprised that only Elstone & Woods will be there.

Kenwright hasn't been going to any games because he's ill & Robert Earl simply owns shares in EFC, he's publicly disassociated himself from the club for the past 8 years through absence & non-acknowledgement of the club.

Hence question 6 being asked (and rightly so).

I don't get question 6.

I havent seen the clubs produced set of accounts as per the brochure they do.

If anyone has, who has done the intro/spiel Kenwright always does, on behalf of the board, at the beginning of the bumpf?

I've only skimmed through the thread so apologies if its already been covered, but can the question of have we had any serious takeover offers been tabled and if so by who?

Can you imagine Elstone and co this weekend - rehearsing their lines?

Preparing the buzz words to convince the audience there's a takeover in the offing - but we can't divulge too much info. The stadium issue is also progressing...

Elstone is not a director as defined under the companies act. He is on the board but has no shareholding in the club. Therefore wouldn't be legally entitled to receive the £350,000.

He doesn't need to be a shareholder to be the named director with the highest emoluments. He just needs to be an official director of the business as far as I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.