Match Thread Everton 2-0 Liverpool - Chat, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went for DCL, grafted his nads off all night, won everything and held it up well. That big divvy Konate kicked and pushed him all throughout the first half but he didn’t let it get the better of him and gave as good as he got. Great header for the goal as well.

But I thought they where all superb. Brilliant battling performance. Had them well rattled. I think that we can breathe easier now and that the last season at Goodison will be hosting top flight football.

UTFT

Pathetic or just more genius from Tarks. Served up that space for Dom on a platter.
Our skipper is criminally underrated.
When I watched the game, players in the tunnel , RS were lined up first. When Tarks walked down he just blanked VVD. Maybe it was just me but I thought VVVD was expecting a quick captain to captain “hello” but there was zero from Tarks, VVD may as well have not been there. None of this sycophantic hero worship from previous derbies , just a “here to do a job on you” attitude. Brilliant

Thought he was immense tonight. Really hope we can keep hold of this lad.Our future captain and someone to build a team around 🙏

Yep. Very composed for a lad of his age and reads the game well. As you say the kind of player who you build sides around .

I know there is talk of him being sold but I’ll be very disappointed if he does leave

1000046770.jpg