Everton 1-2 Real Madrid KO 0100 4th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
ETID, I like to think we formed a bit of a bond a while back and I don't want to see you banned, I'd be heartbroken.

bungle just getting abit sick of all the crap from these so called blues on this site yes my lad plays for man city and yes i got abit of info from sum1 . ok hands up it was wrong but enough is enough

bungle just getting abit sick of all the crap from these so called blues on this site yes my lad plays for man city and yes i got abit of info from sum1 . ok hands up it was wrong but enough is enough

I'm still a believer mate. Don't jump ffs!
Edit:
We can do these, coyb's

It was continuously wrong, people don't mind bad information, it's when you abuse people who don't believe you, calling them 'knobs' or 'plebs' or 'pricks' that people get annoyed.

Calm down mate, have a beer...

blue-moon-4.jpg

Kaka, Ronaldo, Pepe, Ozil, Modric, Isco, Benzema all started mate vs Galaxy

Yes I know, which was last night and its only a days rest, which make me think they might field a different team.

I mean lets be honest, a weakened Real Madrid side is still a DAMN good side.

Status
Not open for further replies.